Tuesday, May 27, 2008




I hereby want to declare that after much soul searching I am on board with the blog thing. New stuff can be scary but I am committed and I want to be open minded to the advice on techniques that are offered to me (like the blog)!


P.S. I still think shows and local outreach are important and those efforts should be respected...but I am ready to move outside my comfort zone and plunge into the unknown I guess I need to just get over it and push forward into the brave new frontier of craft because I would like to achieve a certain level of success that is probably not as easily achievable if I continue to linger in the old fashion methods of communication.


Therefore...here we are...I think I have just officially blogged...I
feel like a big girl now!
So the picture you see is one from the last photo session with Michael Albov a fabulous photographer who hails from the Monterey Peninsula. Here is the link to his Flickr site. http://flickr.com/photos/mikegoat/sets Please check out his amazing and unique photography. I am very lucky to have this talented photographer help me to capture my jewelry on film. He brings a life to objects that defies reason.

2 comments:

Sacred Yoli said...

Way to go girly! That's the spirit!

Buzzy said...

Great photos! I'm glad you're blogging again!