Monday, November 17, 2008

Where does the time go?

Sometimes I really feel like I blink and weeks have gone by. I could have sworn I just posted, but no, I didn't! Forgive me for being gone so darn long!

There are a lot of exciting things coming up for the Sacramento Craft Mafia ladies!


November 18th - Sophia of Simply Strands (Me!!!) will be teaching Beginning Wire Wrap at The Bead Fetish

November 28- The Ladies of the Mafia will be co-hosting a Black Friday event with Sara Jane and Co. starting at 6 am!!! Come on out for some great deals and some beautiful handmade LOCAL Christmas presents!

November 29th- Rain of Rain's Embellishments will be showing at Handborn in Modesto.

December 13th- All the ladies of the Craft Mafia will be up in Petaluma with the Petaluma Craft Mafia's Craftacular Holiday show.

No comments: