Saturday, February 27, 2010

Some Jewelry


Well, nice to see see you all again out there in blog land. I have taken a little hiatus, but I am back and will be blogging much more regularly again. Some exciting news - McMartin Realty is going to be hosting the Park Your Art event again for tor another year. This is a great event event which features local artists and crafters - in a prime location for the Second Saturday art walk. The event will run every Second Saturday from March through October...its going o be a great year!

7 comments:

Erika Ashley said...

It's been forever since you last posted! :D

Unknown said...

6 yrs is a long time but I can understand the amount of work you'd have to go through with those pics. Good luck with everything.
Kızlık zarı

Domain reseller said...

Absolutely these are very useful for blogging. I’m glad Google brought me here. Thank you for sharing.
Domain reseller
cheapest domain reseller

idea said...

I am adored to ahead this accession rale reusable for me, as it contains lot of content.Keep update.Nursing License Defense
Bulk SMS provider in Bhubaneswar

idea said...

I have been a regular visitor of this site and I love reading blogs posted here. They are truly very well written, precise and to the point. Thanks.
Security Service in Odisha

Unknown said...

Thanks for giving that type information.That information is so helpful to us.Will be visit again on your website.
travesti

Rinoplasti said...


That is really impressive, I had heard of this before but never read up on it. I will have to go and see if there is anything I am interested in.
Rinoplasti