Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SAC CRAFT MAFIA!!!

Why am I SHOUTING? 'Cuz I am excited that I am a part of the Sacramento Craft Mafia. All of you out in crafting land "Hold on to your butts" (come on...what movie is that from? Who's with me?...free pair of earring for anyone who gets it right and comes to claim the prize at the McMartin Realty August Second Saturday Event!)

The Sac Craft Mafia is having a little makeover (just like me! Thank you Shonda and damn you camera!) We are going to be rolling out a new logo soon and a new website! In the meantime please tide yourself over with the awesome Sac Craft Mafia Blog!!!

While your at it...if your in town this weekend please check out Midnight Mass where several of my favorite Mafiosa's will be selling their wares. Stacey, Shonda and Rain will there...say hi for me!!! I wish you ladies the best of luck!
Random Australian Fountain for you Viewing Enjoyment!!!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Hi-
I am the Vice President of the College Greens Swim and Racquet Club (www.collegegreens.net). CGSC is a cool little swim club near Sac State. We have many fun events throughout the year. We are having a craft fair on Sept. 27th from 10-5. We are trying to make it cooler than your average craft show and are trying to get vendors that sell cute and cool items. We are charging $20 for a 6 foot table and are asking for one item to be dontated for a raffle. We want to make this a yearly event and want to build it up to something that people look forward to. We really want to invite you to participate. If you are interested please call me or email me for more information. Thanks, Colleen Cardoso 225-8430

Anonymous said...

Was it from Jurassic Park?
Did I win?!?!?!

SimplyStrands said...

You have to come to McMartin in August to claim your prize!!! Antoinette is the Queen of movie trivia!!!