Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy, but Wonderful Weekend!

One of my favorite pendants that I have made...now property of my Friend Jenn.

Birthdays, housewarming, bead craziness, and restocking fever...that basically sums up my weekend.


Just ordered new postcards for September's Second Saturday. This time I teamed up with Susan's Little Secret Relics as we will both be at McMartin's Park Your Art. Second Saturday will be on September 13 and it is going to be awesome!!!


I am fast coming up on an important anniversary...ONE YEAR with the Sacramento Craft Mafia. What a year it has been! Yet, I am so glad that this group of lovely ladies has entered my life. The friendship and mutual obsession with all things glitter, glue and beads has been a really good influence on my crafting and arting. So...Thank you Craft Mafia...I look forward to another great year and hopefully more to come after that!

No comments: